Thursday, February 19, 2015

Q & A With Samstar

Q - I'm stuck here and I don't know what to do!

A - Check all areas of the area you're in. If you're in a temple/dungeon look for new ways to go and new ways to use the dungeon item. Depending on where you are in the game, you can ask Midna or talk to animals in wolf form. Also you can go to the fortune teller in Castle Town for 10 rupees.

Q - What does z-targeting do for me?

A - When you z-target an opponent your shield automatically defends you. Also it's much easier to hit an opponent while z-targeting. If you are shooting the bow, slingshot, or clawshot it is easier to hit your target while z-targeting.

Q - I can't take down this boss, what should I do?

A - Look for weak points in the boss and new ways to use the dungeon item. Every boss must be killed with the dungeon item in some form (excluding Zant and Ganondorf).

Q - How do I use Ooccoo effectively?

A - You can use Ooccoo in dungeons/temples to warp out to replenish hearts, potions, etc.. You will be warped back by Ooccoo Jr. to the beginning of the room you were in, not the exact spot in the room you were in.

**Can't find rupees? Running out of hearts? Have no idea what to do? I have gone through the game several times and if anyone has questions, post them in comments and every Thursday (Q & A day) I will do my best to answer them.**

No comments:

Post a Comment